Patterson Cos., Inc. engages in the distribution of dental, veterinary, and rehabilitation supplies. It operates through the following business segments: Dental Supply, Veterinary Supply and Rehabilitation Supply. The Dental Supply segment provides a range of consumable dental products, clinical and laboratory equipment and value-added services to dentists, dental laboratories, institutions and other dental healthcare providers throughout North America. The Veterinary Supply segment distributes veterinary supplies, primarily to companion-pet (dogs, cats and other common household pets) and equine veterinary clinics. It also provides products and services used for the diagnosis, treatment and/or prevention of diseases in companion animals and equine throughout the United States and United Kingdom. The Rehabilitation Supply segment provides a comprehensive range of distributed and self-manufactured rehabilitation medical supplies and assistive products to acute care hospitals, long-term care facilities, rehabilitation clinics, dealers and schools. The company was founded by John Patterson and Myron Fayette Patterson in 1877 and is headquartered in St. Paul, MN.